So I have been busy studying for MS 70-346 certification aka. Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements.
I thought I could share the study materials I have been using with you guys. I am going to give you a short list of:
I thought I could share the study materials I have been using with you guys. I am going to give you a short list of:
- What do I need to study?
- What materials can I use?
- Braindumps and software.
Okay lets begin.
- What materials can I use?
- Braindumps and software.
Okay lets begin.
1. What do I need to study?
According to Microsoft the test will be comprised of the following segments:
------------------------------------------------------------
Provision Office 365 (15–20%)Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage (15–20%)
Manage cloud identities (15–20%)
Implement and manage identities by using DirSync (15–20%)
Implement and manage federated identities (single sign-on [SSO]) (15–20%)
Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365 (15–20%)
------------------------------------------------------------
More information can be found from:
https://anderseideblog.wordpress.com/reading-lists/ms-exam-70-346-managing-office-365-identities-and-requirements/ (Has links to study materials!)
https://anderseideblog.wordpress.com/reading-lists/ms-exam-70-346-managing-office-365-identities-and-requirements/ (Has links to study materials!)
2. What materials can I use?
What to use while studying? I personally prefer watching videos to reading random articles.
You have a few options:
Microsoft Virtual Academy, Youtube, or blog-posts.
Microsoft Virtual Academy, Youtube, or blog-posts.
Microsoft Virtual academy:
http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/product-training/office-365Just basic o365 training courses.
http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/office-365-identity-management*a bit more on the 70-346 topic.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1F4i0_nIE4&list=PLLSYDbVCiCj401UxKh90FeiAMGeko6U0D&index=1
The best video source for studying for the test. I recommend you take at least look in this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKvVU2Fz10
a prep guide for the 70-346 and 347 tests.
The best video source for studying for the test. I recommend you take at least look in this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKvVU2Fz10
a prep guide for the 70-346 and 347 tests.
Blog-posts:
https://anderseideblog.wordpress.com/reading-lists/ms-exam-70-346-managing-office-365-identities-and-requirements/ (yeah it's the same as previously)
Braindumps and software:
To those who dont yet know what a braindump is:
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_dump
"Generally, the transfer of a large quantity of information from one person to another or to a piece of paper can be referred to as a 'brain dump'."
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_dump
"Generally, the transfer of a large quantity of information from one person to another or to a piece of paper can be referred to as a 'brain dump'."
With certification tests this means essentially that you can download the certification exam questions in either a PDF- or a VCE reader ready file. The difference with PDF and VCE is that the PDF-file is basically just a virtual question paper and answers with no interactivity. The VCE -file recreates the test situation on your device to make memorizing the questions easier.
Software:
A word of warning first:
I recommend that you avoid using Avanset Exam simulators. They have recently gained bad reputation with their questionable business policies. They tend to update their software often and the make the user who has already bought their product buy the newer version so that they can use the latest VCE-files.
I personally found A+ VCE Player good and reliable. The program is made for Android devices.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.on_labs.android.aplus&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.on_labs.android.aplus&hl=en
VCE Files:
I got my files from http://examsforall.com/exams/microsoft/70-346/
They are working with Avanset but the files still tend to work with A+ VCE Player and they are free to download.
To get the files on my device I used Dropbox.
Summary:
1. If you are android use I recommend you buy A+ VCE Player from
2. Download VCE -files from http://examsforall.com/exams/microsoft/70-346/
3. Move files to dropbox and open in VCE Player.
Next time: We will wonder what happened to our careers...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti